Follow all the 2012 game results on our social media feeds. Feel free to upload your action shots as well!
Printable tourney rules, click!
Printable 2012 Results, click!
GENERAL GAME PROCEDURES
- Each team receives 4-5 tournament style games (running time halves).
- Divisional playoffs awarded in all level except U11
- U17, U19 level games consist of two, 20-minute running time halves.
- U11, U13, U15 level games consist of two, 18-minute running time halves.
- Half-time is 5 minutes.
- Each team is granted one time-out per game and it can be called anywhere on the field while in posession.
- No advancing counts for U17, U19 levels
- Tie Breaker done in Braveheart format for all non-championship games. A classic one v. one battle, full field, each using his own goalie (2 min. time limit before player substitutions)! The way the "creators" played it.
- All other NFHS & USL Youth Rules apply (equipment, mouthgards, uniforms).