November 23-24, 2012
2012 Entry $1200
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
The EMW Foundation (event sponsor) is a non-profit organization that uses excess revenue as donations to volunteer groups and future events. A large portion of our facility rental fees are derived from the hotel commissions we receive from participating properties. All large or small tournaments use these hotel commissions as fundraisers and we are no different. What makes us different is that we ask all teams to comply on their own, using the honor system.
5 Divisions of play: U11, U13, U15, U17 and U19 - based on the current USL modified guidelines.
Team registration includes 4-5 games depending on the particular division of play.
U11-U15 games consist of two, 18-minute running time halves
U17-U19 games consist of two, 20-minute running time halves
- $400 non-refundable team deposit or full payment required with submission of entry form.
- Click on "EMW Store" tab to submit a payment if you've already registered/made deposit
Roster Requirement - Nov. 1 Deadline
- All registered teams MUST submit a full roster that includes full player names, mailing addresses, date of birth, and family email.
Click here to download Roster Spreadsheet.
- Failure to comply may result in Team being removed from the Tournament
- Updates/additions are welcomed up to Nov. 5th, but may not be included in printed program.